Hi Crafty Friends! Fall is my favorite season. We moved to North Texas at the end of April so I am looking forward to see what fall is like down here. I love leaf dies so was excited to grab the awesome Stitched Foliage from Kat Scrappiness to make this card. I love the stitched detail on the dies as it makes the leaves just a little more special. I have a YouTube video to show in more detail how I made this card, so please check it out here.
Supplies for this card:
- Stitched Foliage – Kat Scrappiness
- A2 Reverse Scallop – Kat Scrappiness
- Thanks Word w/ Shadow Die – Kat Scrappiness
- Dotted Swirls Debossing Cover Plate – Altenew
- Lindy’ Magical Powders Nantucket Pearls – Lindy’s Gang
- Glossy Accents – Ranger Ink
- Distress Sprayer – Ranger Ink
- Multi Matte Medium – Ranger Ink
- Distress Watercolor Cardstock – Ranger Ink
- Let’s Harvest – LIttle Things by Lucy’s Cards
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine – Altenew
- Gemini Junior Die Cutting Machine – Crafter’s Companion
- Card Bases – Simon Says Stamp
I think using fun techniques and products to create panels to die cut from is so much fun and makes each card very unique. The Lindy’s Magical Powders make the leaves on this cards really pop. They are very unique and the light shimmer is a great addition to the card.
- I created the panel to die cut my leaves from first by using the Nantucket Pearls Magical Powder set. I used Whale Watch Blue, Cape Cod Coral, and Sea Grass Green from this set.
- I used a fan brush to add the powder to the watercolor cardstock. Then sprayed water to activate the powder. I did this until I was happy with the look of the panel.
- I die cut all the leaves from the Stitched Foliage set from the panel.
- I use the Dotted Swirls Debossing Cover Plate and A2 Reverse Scallop to create the frame for my card.
- I layered up the Thanks that I die cut 3 times with liquid adhesive.
- I adhered the leaves in a group, then adhered the sentiment over the leaves.
- I applied Glossy Accents to the sentiment.
- For some bling a added a sprinkling of sequins to the card and put the entire panel on a top folding card base.
I hope this card has you ready for fall and all the great things it brings. Please check out my YouTube video to watch me make this card and get lots of great tips. Thank you so much for stopping by.