Hi Crafty Friends!! Today I have an adorable card for you featuring some Pinkfresh Studio products. I love their fun style of floral designs. They have great stamp sets with coordinating stencils, dies and sometimes hot foil plates. They also have a great line of essential products that can be used for so many cards. I grabbed some of my favorite Pinkfresh Studio inks to stencil the image. The set I used in this video (Handpicked Flowers) was from the last Create and Connect event I attended from Pinkfresh Studio. I have given you an alternative to this set to achieve similar results. Please watch my YouTube video on how this card was made. Enjoy the tips and tricks mentioned in the video.
- Go For It Stamp Set (Alternative Set) Pinkfresh Studio – Scrapbook.com
- Go For It Stencils (Alternative Stencils) Pinkfresh Studio – Scrapbook.com
- Go For It Dies (Alternative Dies) Pinkfresh Studio – Scrapbook.com
- Floral Backdrop Cover Plate Pinkfresh Studio – Scrapbook.com
- Summer Shower Pinkfresh Studio Dye Ink – Scrapbook.com
- Seaside Pinkfresh Studio Dye Ink – Scrapbook.com
- Coral Reef Pinkfresh Studio Dye Ink – Scrapbook.com
- Passion Fruit Pinkfresh Studio Dye Ink – Scrapbook.com
- Aquamarine Pinkfresh Studio Dye Ink – Scrapbook.com
- Essential Jewels Mix Pinkfresh Studio – Scrapbook.com
- Raindrop Color Essentials Cardstock – Spellbinders
- Jet Black Cardstock – Altenew
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine – Altenew
- Mini Blending Brushes – Altenew
- Distress Heavystock White – Scrapbook.com
- Gilded Embossing Powder – Brutus Monroe
- Aqua Shimmer Pen – Nuvo
Please enjoy making this card by using the suggested stamp set, stencils and dies listed in the products above.
- Stamp the large floral image and emboss with gold embossing powder.
- Use blending brushes with stencils and ink pads to color image. Die cut image.
- Stamp and emboss sentiment on black cardstock. Die cut sentiment plus 2 more. Stack and adhere with liquid glue.
- Adhere floral image with foam tape to background panel created with the Cover Plate
- Adhere background panel to blue A2 panel using foam tape.
- Adhere jewels to card front
- Use liquid adhesive to adhere card front to heavy weight card base.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please enjoy the YouTube video that talks you through how to make this card. Pinkfresh Studio has 2 or 3 Create and Connect events each year. Not only do they feature talented card makers to teach classes but they send you some select products that can only be obtained by participating the event, just like the stamp set, stencils and dies I used to make this card. Watch for last minute registration for their upcoming event in October.