Hello Crafty Friends!! I love Altenew’s Craft Your Life Project Kits. They include a stamp set, coordinating die set, stencils, and embossing folder. This kit is a great bang for your buck. Today I combined the floral images from the Hello Beautiful kit with some of awesome products from some of my other favorite stamp companies.
For this card I used the following:
- Hello Beautiful Craft Your Life Project Kit – Altenew
- Detail Bohemian Slimline Plate – Simon Says Stamp
- Posh Script Thank You – Memory Box
- Glitter Pack – Memory Box
- Arctic Breeze Pearls – Studio Katia
- Pearly Pink Baubles – Trinity Stamps
- All the Thanks Sentiment Strips – Simon Says Stamp
- Antique Gold Crisp Embossing Powder – Altenew
- Pink Sand Cardstock – Spellbinders
- Crisp Dye Inks (Peach Perfect, Rouge, Blush, Puffy Heart, Bamboo, Parrot, Maple Yellow) – Altenew
- Pre Scored Slimline Card Base – Simon Says Stamp
Pink is my favorite color and this card is one of the favorites I have created lately. I love that there were layering stencils for this project kit. They made the flowers come together so quickly. I did not use the coordinating embossing folder for this card but it is beautiful.
- I used the Detail Bohemian die to create one of my background layers with white cardstock. I layered this one a slimline piece of Pink Sand cardstock.
- I used Versamark ink to stamp the large floral image from the Hello Beautiful Set then poured Antique Gold Embossing Powder over the image. I then heat set the image with an embossing tool.
- I ink blended the image using the coordinating stencils. I started with Peach Perfect, Blush, and Bamboo then added the detail layer with Rouge, Puffy Heart, and Parrot. The centers were done with Maple Yellow.
- I die cut 3 of the Thank You’s from Pink Sand. I layered these together with some liquid adhesive for some dimension. This was then layered onto the background Thank You I cut from some glitter cardstock.
- I added the floral image to the background panel using foam tape. Then adhered the Thank You next to it and placed the Sentiment Strip using a foam strip under it.
- Lastly, I added some pearls and baubles to the background before adhering the entire panel to a Pre Scored Slimline Card Base.
I love how this card came together. I have recently started using pre cut and scored card bases and love the time I save not having to prepare card bases myself. I hope this card inspires you to grab your favorite colors and create something beautiful. Thank you for stopping by.